Almost two months living in Paris with my boyfriend and working and this has given me the mental state that I need for a lot of things:
Gaming: League of Legends has become almost a passion for me and I love how competitive and demanding it is, it's a place outside of World of Warcraft where I can be methodical and hardcore.
World of Warcraft hasn't been so relaxing in a long while, doing archaeology has been fun, farming mounts and engaging in more activities for the guild has been awesome.
And for the arts of course, besides thinking about future landscaping projects I can take some time to draw stuff... just stuff... let it be Lion King, WoW, Pokemon and fantasy related art.
I like to leave here that I am available now for requests, but in order to do them I'm going to set the rules here:
* I can only do one once a week;
* They will always be submitted Saturday afternoon;
* I ask please for simple things... just because I want them finished on time and because the simpler they are the more patience I have to male them perfect;
* It can be any theme you want;
* I won't accept requests via private message;
* Requests should be posted in the comment section here so everyone can see when their turn is and the pictures that will be coming out;
* Every month I will renovate this post with the list of pictures that are yet to be completed;
* If I have my hands full from requests from a previous month I will close requests for the current month so I can finish everything and re-open them;
Anything else you can ask me in this section so I don't have to repeat myself.
I hope I have tons of requests cause my drawing hand is itching